Statistics
We have 31 registered users
The newest registered user is taretgeffr

Our users have posted a total of 592 messages in 102 subjects

welcome to my Mind

Go down

welcome to my Mind

Post  HeavenSunArcadez on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:47 pm

boat of chivalry, tantalizing immense measures of psychiatric compensation... while variables of hyper tranquility dilate lights periodic table of elements!... nailed against, frail cement... as choked up miseries... vandalizing friction zephyr guns blinding captive solemn maidens.... wild daring rumbles run skyward Lands simile by fates cyber freeze tonic fables but seldom prints!.. welcome It!trailed amiss on scales of fish.... lone but fickle breeds, analyzing intense pressures stun mights elaborate frosted praise hymns.. trialed tearing muscles but Tiger hands kill empty migrates mimed eerie logic stapled a hellish glitch.... impaled with itch.. wish welled then zipped, in pail image, of split trailed grimace... cold cut trilogies, ramble rising vengeance treasured cause timely antics lodge in vacant.... isles' pairing humble cubs cyphered Man willingly mind plagued dry clearing caustic Angels lush tales with wisp....

As demolition corrupt lime pasteurs , duplicating hemoglobin pit stains by correlating checkered monstrosity curving eruptions plantation of futuristic deities!....
deemed such beast.... that end long visions storage but slice factors, mutilating Egos Potent spit grains pined formal shading nectar's hot homily stirring earths pumpkin land scape venom mused for different evil deed!... in secrecy... bleeding peace... that cast symbol christian heart stuffed wine after, musics playing steam rolled dripped rain shine, moral breaking weathered botched comedies merging splurged drunk limbs Amped Cajun ruts humors given lenient breeze!... winged trembling.... beamed mentally... leaking penalties... weeding gentle trees... peeping window scenes... blackened so quick when chorus chimes quack/chirps...pupil breaking gene poll coated grim rage flies portal chasing vectors spawned modest beings urging percussion's damnation come juice purged image thieves with speed!

accelerating cosmic flares, as simmering gloat tackles intrusions stratosphere , when pipe busted chapels influence brute disciples as Atom bombs!, wrapped along... vast hail churned hazing not impair, that's flickering lone hassles when loose hitch maps ones fears...in spine bludgeoned pastels with fluid sluice sin spiteful cast upon! dragon lawns... smashed from launched.. acts of GOD! as flashed spells are awaiting prophet heirs, in mass shivering bone crackled illusion snapped but clear,.. invite slums in rat hole dens cupid cued lens vital abstract cropped pond! hatched the pawns cabinet bond to plot actions On... trapped snail mermaid kings frolic snares, that tremor siege song capsules sent through bent phantom leers, then digested dapples trend woos with humid cycles that slash amok!

and yet creme core sea shores, revolutionize severed movements, in a grand test gleamed for keen pores, evolution dies pleasured ruthless !

but feathered pollutions... pecks birds all loose in, sector mold toothless' wrecked fertile drueling vexed purple blueprints !

winds drops channeling external locust, populating centerfold concrete gymnasiums plastered with disease and grotesque immortality that booms utter vivacious nuclear memoria! when stories come... pouring up...gory blood...Witch Docs handling wet herbal potions , sponge youth craving emeralds, sloth peaked thin craniums captured in Indian sloped mesh when morality vacuums mutters wide gracious fueling herds fringed morning dusk! when glory sunk in stormy flush.... drenched hot paneling fleshed verbal comas, copulating rendered souls palmed peach french stadium after vivid bleach bans ghost threatened formality past dooms hunter eye space shipped through mere gems forming up... then alarming us of licks charming tongue.. zipped arming stunts ...and crisp warming rush! dim wasp saddling fresh turtle zones up, rob new daydreams tender joule wanting swift ailing touch, fractured when chimney sands float wretched spores fouling Eves
glass proof cover by ancient mute gears in starry dust![img][/img]
HeavenSunArcadez
Seeker of Words
Seeker of Words

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: welcome to my Mind

Post  Le0 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:21 pm

Bonze EyE! cheers Sun just when I think you've reached an apex you go and scribble this masterpeace of a master piece. Reading this is like looking into multiple portals and discerning what's there/what isn't... not mention the wordplay and rhyme schemes are on point... dope piece here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Le0

View user profile http://www.blackplanet.com/mythra/

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenSunArcadez on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:33 pm

MrJay83 wrote:And what a glorious mind it is fam!! cheers sunny ... Reading your lines always got me feeling like I'm on the edge, so many worlds, so many ideas, forget Gordon Freeman or Space Marines, this is the real deal... afro A pure genius stuff and a true inspiration for Creator code in me...lol...I'm glad that you shared the beauty of your soul expression!!

feel honored to receive such compliments and amazing credentials means a lot to me... not sure what to say, but thank you very much for all the love and kudos ... You and Mythra have brought out another side of me... and definitely have helped me to become more creative with verses, schemes and rhymes... as well as always learning new words i was yet to hear until I heard it from one of u... what uve been writing has been volcanic lava... hot to the touch with a smooth flow never rushed just flowing naturally! much respect to you brother.
HeavenSunArcadez
Seeker of Words
Seeker of Words

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenSunArcadez on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Le0 wrote:Bonze EyE! cheers Sun just when I think you've reached an apex you go and scribble this masterpeace of a master piece. Reading this is like looking into multiple portals and discerning what's there/what isn't... not mention the wordplay and rhyme schemes are on point... dope piece here.

Appreciate the love and compliments and glad you enjoyed it... didnt realize how long it was til i posted it.... then was like damn Sun to myself... wrote an aweful lot more than i realized... lol.. very honored to receive such compliments though, and your one of my biggest inspirations as well as Mr Jay... all those dope scripts yal have put out man im trying to keep up.. but u know me create a world out of any element.. water fire wind earth.. but lets keep it rocking... much more where that came from... much respect always
HeavenSunArcadez
Seeker of Words
Seeker of Words

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down