We have 31 registered users
The newest registered user is taretgeffr

Our users have posted a total of 592 messages in 102 subjects

Freestyle Production

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: Freestyle Production

Post  HeavenSunArcadez on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:19 pm

MrJay83 wrote:DAYUUUUUUUMM!!!! Who let you cyber beasts out!!?! Very Happy Lol... Mad respect to the most talented scribes I have ever have honor to know!! I mean...dang...you left me gasping for air and trying to upgrade my retro busters to catch up to you guys..lol.....Mythman, you got me feeling like I've witnessed warthog a 10 strike, fast, deadly, no where to run, no where to hide..lol.. Mad dapz to you man...you create and bring us XEN like reality under 60 seconds.. And Sun..man..you should write your own dictionary man...lol.. Naw, for real..forget rocket sleds and teleports, your mind is multidimensional and only reachable by your grace.. HATS OFF to both of you.. Very Happy cheers Smile

much respect to u, thank u for that means a lot to me... You 2 really have helped me discover another side of myself... and definitely improve my craft thinking more outside the box... and helping me become more creative.... You have that unorthodox flow, thats just dope and crazy all the way through, which i highly admire because we never know what sick verses u gone spit next... and your versatile... And Myth just always comes with some way over the top schemes that i be having to read over to get to hidden messages that are subliminal and powerful... much respect to both of you and glad to see u flowing again... gotta rock with yall right after i have a bite to eat...
HeavenSunArcadez
Seeker of Words
Seeker of Words

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenSunArcadez on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:54 pm

Le0 wrote:doing that Mushu stare...

Who's who, moves prove fair...
Threaded arachnology
New shoe glare, whoosh thru there
Dead it if you not following me

Suits my air, dew spews layered
Prophetic topology
My crew boosts lair
Pros at it yep, obviously

With foolproof flairs
Poetics dropped modestly
That removes noose bared
Go get it; P.o.p.s' philosophy...

A brewed swoosh aired
Like voodoo's snare...

(P.o.p. People over Profit)

"Like voodoo's snare" alright man look...check me out

lights new moon glares
shrines woo rune stares
fright gloom's hues rare
Minds lose bloomed hairs
fights fuse mute squares
Hype rules beaut heiress
wines cool feuds dared
as plights zoom through air!

crucified by ancient cities, and nations envy...vacant pity... reigns swift pennies... while apostles of man, ride tough broncos on lands, help captive by Celt savages... that melt cactus's and jail activist... trailed in tracks dustless.... and punished in quartz of solitaire , orbits frolic lair ,formed when logic tears thorn pits polished stairs...but unified sly vagrants frenzy , tulips fry in tainted whimseys , Luke Fish fly with painted trimming, as music time shifts stainless stemming ....

swine invade polar pastures with choked testimonies, hymn quotes wedged in longing ...ripped bones wretched foaming.... on tangerine grasslands pampering vast grande ...as damper streams dash dams...cantering last stands..til the village of mongrels , drills up zeal's emblem fossils , and telekinetic energies fan relics symmetric hindering... as trance spells grip genetic memories , and clans quail in synthetic fissure deep!

HeavenSunArcadez
Seeker of Words
Seeker of Words

View user profile

Back to top Go down

F.P. Mutant MindFrames X

Post  Le0 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:39 pm

and clans quail in synthetic fissure deep!

[Quatrains inside Limericks]

Tentative missiles [seek] degenerative
Feats as simpleton's speech [sends] definitive
Techniques as the...faster he speaks [to]the mass
Peeps breathe [in] Myth's piece, asthma... metallic gasps
Peeks ascendin' in leaps when stencilin'

Pendulum's wind [heats] [as] my adrenalin [hits] beast
Tends 2 increase, descended gems script sheets
Veracious excerpts from gracious networks
Display patience [like] experts [I'm] ageless [in] efforts
Of scent's breeze as each hymn commenced [a] sent feast

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Le0

View user profile http://www.blackplanet.com/mythra/

Back to top Go down

F.P. Mutant MindFrames XI

Post  Le0 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:51 pm

*dapz* righhhh righhhh... respect... afro no wait I cut my fro... study lol

enigmas got ridden...

I'ma free verse it...

Tryin' somethin' different... sendin'
Zion's trumpets whizzin'... splendid
Iron punchin' collisions... hinted
Eyein' conscience benignant... lent it

Rescindment, malignant, pretended pretensions
Retentions be missin' end missions in mentions
Dimension's extensions we mixin' invention's
Intentions intense then these linchpin's emissions

Leave hissin'... see listen... derision, division (see prison)
Heeds written weeds hit then peace rinsed pen
Please print it, each sentence seeks cynic's brief gimmick
Teach clinics, keep tenants in seats when its beast, vintage

Seeped acrylics on sheets demented, then he freaked the finish
Eats me spinach in fleets speech's replenished for week's peeps spin his
Deep-bleached specifics drawn from sheaths sleek in image
Beefs meet the Grimace beliefs speak to village the weak-meek appearance...

cheers

Le0

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenSunArcadez on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:31 pm

[quote="Le0"]*dapz* righhhh righhhh... respect... afro no wait I cut my fro... study lol

enigmas got ridden...

I'ma free verse it...

cheers

I am feeling it some raw high tech rhyming and top gun missiles u was letting loose into the atmosphere... gotta eat and then ima rock with ya...

ate now im good... lets do this...

"Beefs meet the Grimace beliefs speak to village the weak-meek appearance."

treaties submitted beneath Hebrew pillage just seeking wrath fearless
freezing suds livid between feeble thrills in such seedy thrashed lyrics
beaming strut pigeons leaking sprinkled quills with gust winging vast gear flips
zinging up mystic streaming steamboat hills flint struck screaming trance/tears drip!

botched heat parachutes from heirs of wonder, at Medusa's glare in damned etched tombs of scared.... frivolous bounty hunters ' scribble lungs with cloudy thunder... mounting jumpers of jousting hunger.... where capitalism dares rabbits clogged wisdom... bringing louder mimics from the summoned grieving outer limits! as chalked beats air aloof but eras plunder... an lambs bred youth buds barren vanished moon up stairs... as a stack of avalanche snows hassled ranch domes... an prestige rectifies zealous empires 'with strict fire..and pitched pliers ... meant dire ..totally in global grease entire... as zesty edified tail guns swim sliders of fish divers ... gym divers and hitched grinders....cropped fiends bear commute drum snares of thunder... an Gas trends souped up cherished granites Buddha Lair... chopping flare stunned grudged dawns ' splotched genes' and hot sting from the Marabunta !

tornadoes of invigorating flames counteract electric sabotage... as sabbath fraud... cast mirage of hatched appalled ..born halos of charmed angels.. til armed chains choke up incinerating waves bound for batched cells left in magma sauce.. in monstrous lofts, common faults stop assaults of Tomahawks launched but tossed... foreign snake holes,morph in grey zones 'of sorceress hazed coats that border skip fangs long....in endless vicious morgue raising , within corpse shaking ...swifts winds portraying 'witless door breaking, splinted gorge raking, dented thorn staking, in twisted scar scraping 'finished sharp preying blemished storm chasing... in grave flounder packs, of stained sour rats.. til brain showers crash , day hours pass... grain scours fast... rains hours/glass .. that fades prouder ash and raids sounder bats...stale breath gives data slosh, pail message bricks packs of dogs.... failed ethics send vagabonds ... trailing scorn or sailing swarms of whales hectic to get Mana palmed!

HeavenSunArcadez
Seeker of Words
Seeker of Words

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenSunArcadez on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:14 am

[quote="HeavenSunArcadez"]
Le0 wrote:*dapz* righhhh righhhh... respect... afro no wait I cut my fro... study lol

enigmas got ridden...

I'ma free verse it...

cheers

I am feeling it some raw high tech rhyming and top gun missiles u was letting loose into the atmosphere... gotta eat and then ima rock with ya...

beaming strut pigeons leaking sprinkled quills with gust winging vast gear flips
zinging up mystic streaming steamboat hills flint struck screaming trance/tears drip!

botched heat parachutes from heirs of wonder, at Medusa's glare in damned etched tombs of scared.... frivolous bounty hunters ' scribble lungs with cloudy thunder... mounting jumpers of jousting hunger.... where capitalism dares rabbits clogged wisdom... bringing louder mimics from the summoned grieving outer limits! as chalked beats air aloof but eras plunder... an lambs bred youth buds barren vanished moon up stairs... as a stack of avalanche snows hassled ranch domes... an prestige rectifies zealous empires 'with strict fire..and pitched pliers ... meant dire ..totally in global grease entire... as zesty edified tail guns swim sliders of fish divers ... gym divers and hitched grinders....cropped fiends bear commute drum snares of thunder... an Gas trends souped up cherished granites Buddha Lair... chopping flare stunned grudged dawns ' splotched genes' and hot sting from the Marabunta !

tornadoes of invigorating flames counteract electric sabotage... as sabbath fraud... cast mirage of hatched appalled ..born halos of charmed angels.. til armed chains choke up incinerating waves bound for batched cells left in magma sauce.. in monstrous lofts, common faults stop assaults of Tomahawks launched but tossed... foreign snake holes,morph in grey zones 'of sorceress hazed coats that border skip fangs long....in endless vicious morgue raising , within corpse shaking ...swifts winds portraying 'witless door breaking, splinted gorge raking, dented thorn staking, in twisted scar scraping 'finished sharp preying blemished storm chasing... in grave flounder packs, of stained sour rats.. til brain showers crash , day hours pass... grain scours fast... rains hours/glass .. that fades prouder ash and raids sounder bats...stale breath gives data slosh, pail message bricks packs of dogs.... failed ethics send vagabonds ... trailing scorn or sailing swarms of whales hectic to get Mana palmed!

got more to add....

bittersweet symphonies whimpering around dozens of blue roses
censored thieves incoming whispering aroused covenants amused poaches
quints stirring venom's squeeze energies dumbfound suffix cut through swollen
hickory burnings when such weaved limber frees compounds bludgeoned but gloom holds sitff

tropic of cancer sends sobbing banshees to quarantined meadows where euphoria gradually landslide immense corrupted abyssal feuding....as swords cut in masked visual polluting....and chords sung strip mans wishful commuting.. in digital telepathy migrating from frisk mystical galloped frenzies... hotness rubs spammers , logic sums hampers ....and mocked fritz numbs answers... as locksmith grunts ram merchants fondling dandy rooms forged with steep thresholds..in peak petals... fending freckles of envies vessels... as sterile glory just factually slams hide relentless and storms bucket crammed drizzles grooving!
HeavenSunArcadez
Seeker of Words
Seeker of Words

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenSunArcadez on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:28 am

HeavenSunArcadez wrote:
Le0 wrote:*dapz* righhhh righhhh... respect... afro no wait I cut my fro... study lol

enigmas got ridden...

I'ma free verse it...

cheers

got more to add....

hickory burnings when such weaved limber frees compounds bludgeoned but gloom holds sitff

tropic of cancer sends sobbing banshees to quarantined meadows where euphoria gradually landslide immense corrupted abyssal feuding....as swords cut in masked visual polluting....and chords sung strip mans wishful commuting.. in digital telepathy migrating from frisk mystical galloped frenzies... hotness rubs spammers , logic sums hampers ....and mocked fritz numbs answers... as locksmith grunts ram merchants fondling dandy rooms forged with steep thresholds..in peak petals... fending freckles of envies vessels... as sterile glory just factually slams hide relentless and storms bucket crammed drizzles grooving!

alright alright check me out....

War sharks of desert wastelands, embezzle rigorous nostalgia from Ethiopian scriptures!....
Quartz shards plug checkered snake heads in wrestled rip/torn scuffs...and lost vows crushed but stringy podiums whisper!....
Harped charred up gestures quaint Mans glitched presto, as slivered Mamba chows unjust reeking folding elixirs...
parched doors shut everglade glands with devilish Taurus cropped down untouched leaf green Napoleon winters...

pest aside the death defied ... legends might... quest at nites ..threaded frights...

cross wielding priest purify corn fields of black rooster crows..... an track cooler host... that latch on like succubus playing apparition as incubus ...in abstract frost bites drums chew rust aging back Air vented cracked impulse up....while clock reeling thieves purge in spites scorned steels collapsed tumors hold....

to be continued....

HeavenSunArcadez
Seeker of Words
Seeker of Words

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Le0 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:06 am

HeavenSunArcadez wrote:
HeavenSunArcadez wrote:

enigmas got ridden...

I'ma free verse it...

cheers

got more to add....

alright alright check me out....

War sharks of desert wastelands, embezzle rigorous nostalgia from Ethiopian scriptures!....
Quartz shards plug checkered snake heads in wrestled rip/torn scuffs...and lost vows crushed but stringy podiums whisper!....
Harped charred up gestures quaint Mans glitched presto, as slivered Mamba chows unjust reeking folding elixirs...
parched doors shut everglade glands with devilish Taurus cropped down untouched leaf green Napoleon winters...

pest aside the death defied ... legends might... quest at nites ..threaded frights...

cross wielding priest purify corn fields of black rooster crows..... an track cooler host... that latch on like succubus playing apparition as incubus ...in abstract frost bites drums chew rust aging back Air vented cracked impulse up....while clock reeling thieves purge in spites scorned steels collapsed tumors hold....

to be continued....

Doing ya thing thing my ninja, I read'em all way thru and am feelin' how you piece together lines, rhymes, concepts, imagery, metaphors hell even phantasmagoria. Dope. period. cheers

Le0

Back to top Go down

F.P. Mutant MindFrames XII

Post  Le0 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:39 pm

The contributions from both of you putting me in a good place, dapz all way round family... Aight Czech it...

scorned steels collapsed tumors hold....

Born ill perhaps rumors grow...
Soon as flow maneuvers rugers blow
Lou Duva's pro...tege rulers know who's jade
Jewelers show his ways thru the glow displayed
Zab Judah jab thru the foe`n hit face... leave those dismayed
From scrolls quick-paced, of holy meadows scripts placed
Rays yellow, lift takes as bellows split plates...
Echoes split gates the ground levels then shifts, shakes
Adrift lakes @ bit rates that Myth makes with pert shapes
That search crates for berserk tapes the worst fates are his verbose traits
Reverse stakes & curse capes...as I birth dates, & burp straits...

earthquakes...

Le0

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenSunArcadez on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:46 am

[quote="Le0"]The contributions from both of you putting me in a good place, dapz all way round family... Aight Czech it...

scorned steels collapsed tumors hold....

Born ill perhaps rumors grow...
Soon as flow maneuvers rugers blow
Lou Duva's pro...tege rulers know who's jade
Jewelers show his ways thru the glow displayed
Zab Judah jab thru the foe`n hit face... leave those dismayed
From scrolls quick-paced, of holy meadows scripts placed
Rays yellow, lift takes as bellows split plates...
Echoes split gates the ground levels then shifts, shakes
Adrift lakes @ bit rates that Myth makes with pert shapes
That search crates for berserk tapes the worst fates are his verbose traits
Reverse stakes & curse capes...as I birth dates, & burp straits...

earthquakes...

emerged space lanterns grace pass times stern paced land mermaids lurk waves of'
timber traced blabbers slay mad mimes surveyed back when curved strays purge grains
interphase dancers weigh dragged skies verve sprayed antics slurred vane in stirred shame
hitcher hazed prancers drain vacs hyper flamed damage churned grey when germs plague!

grooms cascade on Mediterranean sea algae , diving beneath scrambled peninsulas for diplomatic rejuvenation, and intergalactic zodiac approach... where lonely lads condone...weird ghostly laughs alone... underneath covered seas.. and cherry oak crevices ...sharing oaths medicine..swearing most excellent... merry-go precedents ...fueling empty carbohydrates and dueling swindling char boned primates... oozing flimsy sparkled high stakes into mental starched strobe lights maze... then Moons clash blades just wedged in burned Alias when king bounty striving when meek brambles mimic Allah's thorn and install statics crest through temptation...

gravities pull whirlwinds therapeutic agility through atomic pressures, stuck frozen on space pirate galaxies... and as canvased waste climate cavalries .. chain violet scalloped trees... of tanned grass Man traps vanished in strange sinus paddled creeks.... crippled deviant destroyers edify chipped premonition when vaccines density tumbles... and disobedient wet boilers set demise when demolitions twist classy simile funnels... meteorite inflict unpleasant cavities at rapid speed... Genies orb spikes within aggressive dragon genes cast with savaged deeds.. colonial ruptures wisp enzymes among nocturnal supremacy in revolutionary squadrons ... an tall rosy stones butter finish lines along rocked fertile obscenity when impulse tulips weary cautions... that magically skull Merlin's Terra putrid facility in new abolished rectors unspoken complacent private balconies!that browse beliefs!

rest my case.... lol had some fun with this... thank u both for all your inspiration... bring out another animal in me.. and I thought i was just a Leo/Lion
HeavenSunArcadez
Seeker of Words
Seeker of Words

View user profile

Back to top Go down

F.P. Mutant MindFrames XIII

Post  Le0 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:05 pm

cheers

the wake up call...

I'm trynna find words 2 cake up All
Or Allah, cinematic wallas as Father goes ha ha
The truth calls me pa pa I salute troops of Jihad
While I intake agua near Agra, wild eye... of the Agrahara

Used 2 scoop loot rockin' the Brahma, clockin' the dollar
Rogue saga turned road scholar, smoke la la 2 scroll blah blah
Aha, flows fly high as frontal lobes dye my episodes in sci-fi
Shout out 2 All those from *Wah-High, who know I was a shy guy

As the sayin' goes times does fly by I suppose
Most scenes seem illusionary thru a fool's inquiry selected
I'm trynna see things in a cyclical perspective

I design the schemes seamed then swayed rhythmical served reflective
Alas modes broached when the math denotes
Time's lapse encroached

(Wah-High-Washington High School)

Le0

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenSunArcadez on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Le0 wrote: cheers

the wake up call...

Time's lapse encroached

nice... gonna continue rocking this thing... alright here we go

"times lapse encroached"

rhymes packed with quotes
spine tapped in ghost
hijacked impulse
ion straps french toast
jive macks when boast
lines tactics close
in primes active note
thrived on madness coast...

impaled with grief my hydrogen freezes my 3rd eye... birds cry... worms fry.. and merged spite wish wells dingy twilight's posed in deepened diverse pride... embellishment crops circles on dawns elevator incarcerating the table of elements in exhilarating ambiance... on wet pillars aging dandy scents... canning swift ...scrambling prints from... tanning rinse... of jamming clinch .... where webbed thrillers stain thee standing mist... and air fleshed killer daily planting R.I.PS... but then...summit of intelligence props turbo onslaught trailed
vapors ...when harbor chain links run fable unveiled events with anvil hard breaking Mans eclipse!

whether solar are lunar...weather polar for moon curves...
silver back pedestals sweat the domes of mega drones in embedded stones..
wheels burn tracks wedged in bones...an wretched moans infest swim zones....
HeavenSunArcadez
Seeker of Words
Seeker of Words

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenSunArcadez on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:40 pm

HeavenSunArcadez wrote:
Le0 wrote: cheers

the wake up call...

Time's lapse encroached

nice... gonna continue rocking this thing... alright here we go

"times lapse encroached"

rhymes packed with quotes
spine tapped in ghost
hijacked impulse
ion straps french toast
jive macks when boast
lines tactics close
in primes active note
thrived on madness coast...

impaled with grief my hydrogen freezes my 3rd eye... birds cry... worms fry.. and merged spite wish wells dingy twilight's posed in deepened diverse pride... embellishment crops circles on dawns elevator incarcerating the table of elements in exhilarating ambiance... on wet pillars aging dandy scents... canning swift ...scrambling prints from... tanning rinse... of jamming clinch .... where webbed thrillers stain thee standing mist... and air fleshed killer daily planting R.I.PS... but then...summit of intelligence props turbo onslaught trailed
vapors ...when harbor chain links run fable unveiled events with anvil hard breaking Mans eclipse!

whether solar are lunar...weather polar for moon curves...
silver back pedestals sweat the domes of mega drones in embedded stones..
wheels burn tracks wedged in bones...an wretched moans infest swim zones....

"wretched moans infest swim zones"

swept in strong depths of rigid strolls
septic roaches mimic long
hectic omens twisted so
vested hoaxes pin explode!

til a censored terminal incurs certain votes...of splintered vermin drones...winter curtains froze, embers swerved in mold... hinders churned with loath... and interns furnished souls.. tendered in vertical whispers of vertigo...in surgeon sculpt

respiratory systems send wet tears at glories victims.... as gory encryption ...catch pouring inflictions.. of pledged smears plaque forming emblems in etched merits horsing grim luck...

stacked gravel underneath the summer heat , but over doors of the clover fours... in waxed pastels .. strapped camels... carry epiphany chambered on gopher land strips... and bury destined beliefs anchored on sulfurs channel....

Hungarian freelancers edify a constitution of thoughts... once daring Man seeks answers set aside the promised ruthless jump offs!

categorized in ancient simile , caverns of immobilized stability shake wills of the inevitable! when epic muscle presents puddles of metric puzzles...and wetness puddles.. statics stormed cries when painted chivalry lanterns up dim promos drilled by agility of crazed zeal from such symmetric rumbles.... and unjust kinetic pummels...!
HeavenSunArcadez
Seeker of Words
Seeker of Words

View user profile

Back to top Go down

F.P. Mutant Mind Frames XIV

Post  Le0 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:01 pm

Niceness Sun...

and unjust kinetic pummels...!

Prongs thrust genetic funnels
Copacetic lamas
Prone crux frenetic mumbles...
Jolts of prophetic columns

Of projected epic volumes...
Bones crushed, pathetic jumbles
Clove's voltage spread it; laud's tunes
Drones rush... cybernetic rumbles

The dyer's fetish, Sun Tzu's
Puns zoomed among moons
Fire's hereditaments from tombs
Guns boom, plunged views of monsoons

Consumes... as flung hues spawn spools
As Ether's slots beat like speakerboxxx, incredibly blunt oh dear...
Of sung spews from Peng Zu's bong juice
Created equal plots, repeat like equinox every 3rd month of the year...

Sequels shock, feel the brunt of the spear...
Pythons appear when Titans are near...
My home is here as I roam the Ionosphere...
Fly poems are smeared as eye zone in tiers

Le0

Back to top Go down

F.P. Mutant Mind Frames XV

Post  Le0 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:00 am

Fly poems are smeared as eye zone in tiers

The drive alone lifts peers, then shifts gears
The tribal song tips peers when glyph's sheered
Clips leered,pen's equipped with myth's mere
Cliffs encountered when gift's fixed weird

Wicks cleared, lit & ripped, sheared...
Crisp is the gist veered, surmount the blips here
It's sound`n bliss merged, in quips that hits ear

That's it, piffle's jeered yet signal's seer write like lips & hips of Grier

The pixels elliptical... written visuals sent sensible
In intervals interludes enter moods then diminish noose
Shit's critical, the Zen's pinnacle, ascend mental jewels that end spiritual
As I fribble queues of mystic hues inched in moves yet spent confused

To extent of stints spent irritable when situation's scribbled thru riddled loops

Last edited by Le0 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Chameleon inK.)

Le0

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenSunArcadez on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:18 pm

MrJay83 wrote:Ha..Niceness Fam!!

To extent of stints spent irritable when situation's scribbled thru riddled loops

To distend and fist courage of missed play off hoops,
The build up of Yuwen troops, tha acidic bat from the
the den, The rendition of Sheba, edition of
Solomon pleaser, the wisdoom seeker, the
7th seal breaker...The black mist of undertaker...

Escaping trough Cu Chi tunnels,
the major drum line beating
the limestone gravel... using the pictogram shovel...
Meet the Nanuk in the white cammo, the air swirls,
here comes the Chinook with another crate of ammo....
The beast with no tongue, the beat with no drum
Being Dr. Zhivago ain't no fun...

High on Sodium Pentothal I open the demon gate,
third eye interstate, between Gehenna and Fata Morgana,
with no brakes applied, high stakes inside, the
Melek with the flame sword outside...
Breathe time on heavy rotation..The mutated
umbilical cord litigation...

"umbilical cord litigation"

subliminal chords wisp in vanquished
but mystical Taurus Men sanctioned
up in tentacles roared when Cajun
come critical for temptation

when analytical phantoms mineral the handsome principles of random ridicule ... where tantrums are typical and ransom miniscule tears apart pitiful trance stamps of chemicals!

this Lion is roaring fire, on the bridge of Zion with glories iron....

personifying the trilogy of unwanted expedition on char broiled cells on electromagnetic fields of correlation.... as morals lay stiff, on placid corals taken back portal racing zapped oracles wakened... whens Surfs sonic flying, inter prophesizing , sifter colonizing whispers logic's lightning! and stern comets frying abilities but once hunted retched mission palms large oil trails compelled of techno ascetic quilts on mortal spaceships....

regulation is poverty stricken wielding unethical biology of philosophical tangerines mesmerizing tenacious communion from redemption..... as questions bend mass excellent of past testaments... that flash abstract regiments... cast at black cat sediments... an crack lapsed stabbed back presidents... for clashed hats and thrashed acts dreaded in.... scheduled brains spins, metal fang clips... pretzel veins split and metro plains limit hovered siege when risk building slums vegetable psychology but chilled bone sockets hold cantering tenderizing inflated stunned fusion in one prediction!
HeavenSunArcadez
Seeker of Words
Seeker of Words

View user profile

Back to top Go down

F.P. Mutant Mind Frames XVI

Post  Le0 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:08 pm

Niceness fellas.

of menocide slay the beast election...

As day's Qi increase I play week's beat selection

Brother's null ability

Stay meek in each progression as heat coalesced pen

The sutler's colorability

With sheets myth seeks more or less zen in speech mortals invest in

None other than sulked viridity

Alas rays free in streaks, Yahweh's bleach of breached directions

Smothered in hulls of livid screams

My peeps shriek peace, insurrections... seeped, mental's searched lesson...

Uttered mulls muttered vividly

Peeped, introverts lessen, sleek... pen's scrupled etchin'

Of buttered role's hovered frigidly

Skins viewed thru blessin'... lens renewed-true essence

The lover's scrolls of lulls covered willingly

Binge from food's use, accrued message, of murals aloof in presence...

Last edited by Le0 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Chameleon inK.)

Le0

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenSunArcadez on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Le0 wrote:Niceness fellas.

of menocide slay the beast election...

As day's Qi increase I play week's beat selection

Brother's null ability

Stay meek in each progression as heat coalesced pen

The sutler's colorability

With sheets myth seeks more or less zen in speech mortals invest in

None other than sulked viridity

Alas rays free in streaks, Yahweh's bleach of breached directions

Smothered in hulls of livid screams

My peeps shriek peace, insurrections... seeped, mental's searched lesson...

Uttered mulls muttered vividly

Peeped, introverts lessen, sleek... pen's scrupled etchin'

Of buttered role's hovered frigidly

Skins viewed thru blessin'... lens renewed-true essence

The lover's scrolls of lulls covered willingly

Binge from food's use, accrued message, of murals aloof in presence...

sickening... we gone have to call the doctor in a min... cause this sickness in heres reaching virus levels...lol alright here we go

"Binge from food's use, accrued message, of murals aloof in presence"

zipped up rune cubes , amuse wretched nocturnal commute gem crested
in a juiced sluice tapped loose yet when hot fertile drums nuke intestines...
Gins drunk fueled fools ammunition locked for stoned puddles infested!
bricked slums gloom through candle smooth glints botcher so pollution sets In!

rise above the bean stalk of such mean talk... as eve stalks with extreme gloss... i hear the freeze/frost .. High chair a kings clothe ... bite air but clean thoughts..

resonate on pumpkin hill of diabolical dialogue in smokes... reckoned date of sunken thrills... wet today but hushed in seal... zest astray just grunted zeal... resumes unjust stripped/peeled! where idols faucet mold... in vile smogs encroached...to detonate lost hunted wills compiled in hydra obstacles on tiled coffined boats...

meager in the garden of destiny, I sprinkle paprika in every corner... in ever green quarters... inseparably bordered.. by frisk 'hived crypts sent feathering martyrs... by a beaver den of darkened dusk dead in sea/(deadened see) but rusted pillows, bludgeoned chilled bones... clutched with ill songs... crushed in steel bongs...

elevate the mind phase of time/space and dwell in fates guide places on primates...
filtering jittery sand streams of mercenaries..as silvery glittery bland dreams surface very ... perfect merry!
HeavenSunArcadez
Seeker of Words
Seeker of Words

View user profile

Back to top Go down

F.P. Mutant Mind Frames XVII

Post  Le0 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:52 pm

Sick threads my dood, very nice vomit indeed lol

perfect merry!

Merchant's varied
Purpose readied
A worthless melody
Per sketch starry
Of verdict's quarry
Surfaced readily
As circuits carry
Service varies
Inserted Carrie
Word it's scary
Choke cervix madly
Blurb is airy
When herb impairs me
Lurches rarely
Worth it? very
Thirst it, tarry

Le0

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenSunArcadez on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:20 pm

Le0 wrote:Sick threads my dood, very nice vomit indeed lol

perfect merry!

Merchant's varied
Purpose readied
A worthless melody
Per sketch starry
Of verdict's quarry
Surfaced readily
As circuits carry
Service varies
Inserted Carrie
Word it's scary
Choke cervix madly
Blurb is airy
When herb impairs me
Lurches rarely
Worth it? very
Thirst it, tarry

PURE SICKNESS.... PACKED A LOT OF RHYMES IN THIS SCHEME... VERY IMPRESSIVE....

ALRIGHT HERE WE GO..

"thirst it Tarry"

furnace flaring,
virgin Mary
in churches wearing
twin urban fairies

step upon graceless land , with weapon drawn and stake in hand!

cross the bridge heading to rainbow road, where the Angels roam... and pairs of mango hold... on Obelisk sketching crude scapegoat quotes... wrangled bold... but there brushed cane grows old.... and bombs commit deadly doom as flames ozone the plains whole tone!

icy cryogenic micro mimicked ... vine pull physics... to abomination from atomic ancient abolished rain drips... demolished in stages of ..flying limestone livid while snow cements.. accomplished praises.. in astonished phases!

fishtail temples wear the emblem of ghost valleys .. known rally for ...cold chowing...on toned dousing .... of froze bounties... but sentimental instrumental lairs of gremlins compose sound streams .. of loud creed!amounting to astounding brute browsing! into a igloo of surrounding vowed speech !

hypothetical monuments categorize empty oceans with bizarre wimpled starfish.... in large pit falls tarnished... by argent splice....forked and knifed ... while darkest nights/piled darkened knights...in sharpened bites from Sharks in spite! marksmen snipes kaboom!!! heart and life ..sent through brisk tombs at the morgues dim light... Mormons fight.... immune !! with starched insight dwindled in gloom set accords in times metamorphic hive!
HeavenSunArcadez
Seeker of Words
Seeker of Words

View user profile

Back to top Go down

F.P. Mutant Mind Frames (MMF)

Post  Le0 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:33 pm

Your pieces I appreciate a whole lot more when they've marinated a bit... you're friggin' awesome my dood. Very easy to follow & the technique is impeccable...

in times metamorphic hive!

Enzyme's metamorphosed slide...
Telekinetics...
Metal orchids thrive, petal's coordinates plied
Medic in essence...
Level's orbits strive, {I} bellow portraits contrived
Said it in ethics...
Once {I}'ve done dives puns ride from chives... Sun rise

Reddish flurescence...
Fun glides, spun vibes, flung strides, among hides, prolonged guise
Tell it in methods...
So longgg guys, forlorn sides along pi's, grown wise, a zone sized
Spread it in segments...
A lone prize, forgone lives; shown guides with honed eyes...
Prophetic in message...
Blips roam wide, Spliff's blown pried, Myth's stoned, kai...
Smell it in sessions..
Pic's drawn... dyed, it's strung, tried... stilts on, skied...
Genetic in sections...
Drift home high, the gift...gnome's ties, the script... the poem flies
Hella Frenetic when questin'...

Last edited by Le0 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Chameleon inK.)

Le0

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenSunArcadez on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:13 pm

Le0 wrote:Your pieces I appreciate a whole lot more when they've marinated a bit... you're friggin' awesome my dood. Very easy to follow & the technique is impeccable...

Telekinetics...
Medic in essence...
Said it in ethics...

Reddish flurescence...
Tell it in methods...
Spread it in segments...
Prophetic in message...
Smell it in sessions..
Genetic in sections...

damn whole flow was hardcore and the rhyming was top notch... its like u gotta word to rhyme for everything... and that i find very impressive but u're a genius of words after all...

alright here we go...

"Hella Frenetic when questin'"

Wells of embedded injections
swell up frenetic infections
pail but Inceptive dissections
snail drug inept when infested

wide rendition whiskers expedition to hot top volcanoes... where round Halos... shout grey moans... of pound treys long... with sly intention inside inflictions blitz lined in fictions swizz hyphened hit list! that enters dead redemption through sauced compiled tangles!spiked in vicious twisters reckless friction broom/mopped in hostile cradles!

volatile fables hamper wintergreen veins of socialism when bacterial caverns crucifix dimensions.... after music chips thin bridges' an matter blueprints bended physics! crocodiles chain broke... comets fly wrangled ... walls of wild Mage float ....spawned up while days roll damper simmering mega vocals impotent, as eerie crows batter humid trends limitless! as fractures root mystic frigid pits... on shattered Moons civic
dissension!

pasteurized road rage in plastered hypes sloped caves... as moats daze in rat hole raids.. gabble tames scrabbled ways of hassles wage....an master fly's cold case sent scattered comb craves... as flatter stone gates factored foam plates of laughter's dome base.... hacked for right, dasher might slow paced when Amber lights glow great... in strong rays of song glaze...!

HeavenSunArcadez
Seeker of Words
Seeker of Words

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenSunArcadez on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:56 pm

HeavenSunArcadez wrote:
Le0 wrote:Your pieces I appreciate a whole lot more when they've marinated a bit... you're friggin' awesome my dood. Very easy to follow & the technique is impeccable...

Telekinetics...
Medic in essence...
Said it in ethics...

Reddish flurescence...
Tell it in methods...
Spread it in segments...
Prophetic in message...
Smell it in sessions..
Genetic in sections...

damn whole flow was hardcore and the rhyming was top notch... its like u gotta word to rhyme for everything... and that i find very impressive but u're a genius of words after all...

alright here we go...

"Hella Frenetic when questin'"

Wells of embedded injections
swell up frenetic infections
pail but Inceptive dissections
snail drug inept when infested

wide rendition whiskers expedition to hot top volcanoes... where round Halos... shout grey moans... of pound treys long... with sly intention inside inflictions blitz lined in fictions swizz hyphened hit list! that enters dead redemption through sauced compiled tangles!spiked in vicious twisters reckless friction broom/mopped in hostile cradles!

volatile fables hamper wintergreen veins of socialism when bacterial caverns crucifix dimensions.... after music chips thin bridges' an matter blueprints bended physics! crocodiles chain broke... comets fly wrangled ... walls of wild Mage float ....spawned up while days roll damper simmering mega vocals impotent, as eerie crows batter humid trends limitless! as fractures root mystic frigid pits... on shattered Moons civic
dissension!

pasteurized road rage in plastered hypes sloped caves... as moats daze in rat hole raids.. gabble tames scrabbled ways of hassles wage....an master fly's cold case sent scattered comb craves... as flatter stone gates factored foam plates of laughter's dome base.... hacked for right, dasher might slow paced when Amber lights glow great... in strong rays of song glaze...!

habitats on Atlantis flats hibernates in dilated indigo's of turquoise everglade...
in severed slates ...clever drape of endeavored crave.... thick leather faced! so action packed , as smoke pageants fast... in strong maddened flash,trampled/thrashed in fact... as fragments crack dawns advances that scythe forsaken vine/straits scented rose, hovered in poised measures dazed!

soul fringed scholars play sailor moon on breached echoes beyond reconciliation! as wet palms really faded.. chastest Psalms spilling matrix... an half bred throbs seal cremated.. grand staffs pledged off wields creation!Omen proctors token doctors of stolen powers from potent brawlers.... as swollen honors trace valor tunes but reek meddling concepts peeling pages!

rebellion chuckles on gist manifestations of colorblind temperate fresco scrutiny immobilizing gluttony.... in hymned vocals thriving summoned pleas of squinted solos biting succumbed Siege...excelled trims expel rinsed buckles of hitched juggles but with slump holes..dreads ailments humble pompous frantic fleshed nations, but suffers prides tenderness , stuttered twice til embers lit.. as butterflies enter midst of freckled unity in total rising company..confronting ..unlucky summed decrees !
HeavenSunArcadez
Seeker of Words
Seeker of Words

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:03 am

Wow...something real nice is cooking round here fam!!! This soul production feels like Ra stomped Raiden to a third heaven!! afro king cheers

unlucky summed decrees !

Reaching the hornets nest in the trees,
sticky thieves Inc. Life or death gun smoke
signed, coroner lips stated, sawed and
sewed lobotomical cracked skulls the
emblem mandated..

The stoned face kiss, catapulted missile
from the kraken's fiery eyes won't miss the
brittle bones snap, the slap of the dishonored
Kojak, caught on the wire tap,
causing the caustic soda chaotic
reaction, the vigilante grins
reflecting that refraction of
eye of the tiger satisfaction....

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenSunArcadez on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:28 pm

MrJay83 wrote:Wow...something real nice is cooking round here fam!!! This soul production feels like Ra stomped Raiden to a third heaven!! afro king cheers

unlucky summed decrees !

Reaching the hornets nest in the trees,
sticky thieves Inc. Life or death gun smoke
signed, coroner lips stated, sawed and
sewed lobotomical cracked skulls the
emblem mandated..

The stoned face kiss, catapulted missile
from the kraken's fiery eyes won't miss the
brittle bones snap, the slap of the dishonored
Kojak, caught on the wire tap,
causing the caustic soda chaotic
reaction, the vigilante grins
reflecting that refraction of
eye of the tiger satisfaction....

nice write, and innovative flow... always come with that sick azz unorthodox style which Ive always admired.. gotta rock with u.... here we go

"eye of the tiger satisfaction "

chimes gun rush cyber tactic action
High jumps run skyward packed with factions
thrive succumbs hyperactive fractions
dried rust stuck striped for lavished badges

numerical order for crystal ice dialogue meditating on caramel shores.... as cordial warmth.. that spores lone doors, of mass portal tours ...gut smashed in formal course... tunes bare impulsed scorchers from cue flares engulfed in thorn bursts... woo squares vengeful quarters...of druid merry gloat indulged in forger! as mental enforcers... grab venue endorsers ... an stab fenced fluid scorners.. as shrewd merit holds sword murmurs symbolized by aloft emit snaking bronze coral floors!

jungle morphine's categorize vigilant animals... as frivolous cannibals... temple lands radical... that pendulum tactical frizzled grande capitals! ... as rumbles torque reeks havoc's fourth Eye, splashed puddles roaring maddened foresight... clashed huddles storming flashes of Thor's might..smashed rubble storing past Amorites! an tussled quarantine muffles harming ...civil intangible whistles inflammable!missiles on Antical rippled Botanical!
HeavenSunArcadez
Seeker of Words
Seeker of Words

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next