Poets, Storytellers, & Artists

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Freestyle Production
"turquoise jungle" EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:56 pm by HeavenSunArcadez

» 10-21-12 Journal Revision Mithras’s Mythographies
"turquoise jungle" EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:39 pm by Le0

» Le0's Limericks
"turquoise jungle" EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 4:22 pm by Le0

» Le0's Sunnets
"turquoise jungle" EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 4:11 pm by Le0

» Le0's Quatrains
"turquoise jungle" EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 4:06 pm by Le0

» Dimension: 4012 ad
"turquoise jungle" EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:34 pm by Le0

» T_nka Beans/Tonka(Tanka)Beans
"turquoise jungle" EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:33 pm by Le0

» Layered (V)eccanisms
"turquoise jungle" EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:23 pm by Le0

» Video Diggin' iN da Crates
"turquoise jungle" EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:53 pm by Le0

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 121 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:40 am
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 31 registered users
The newest registered user is taretgeffr

Our users have posted a total of 592 messages in 102 subjects

"turquoise jungle"

2 posters

Go down

"turquoise jungle" Empty "turquoise jungle"

Post  HeavenSunArcadez Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:40 pm

young lush oriental waterways of bio-scenic dark matter! large fractures arc captured sparks battered .... but once mourning whistles, hovered ray guns strike collision scars after!.. spores scatter , gore platters of charged zappers.... stunned alluring when froze sickles slumber bays Sun cycled mission,"warped backwards"! when war masters carve crack/burns with armed thrashers...And untouched soaring missiles thunder wave up/ and rival engines hearts shatter!

phantom vultures preying on peace, in an electrical storm of air!sending wild wisp in vile pits of trembling mild mist with trialed stench....handsome poachers reigning elite, drip land trails ethical karma flare.... as seismic cataclysms widen Mans religious, mind when mass anvils brick in timeless wrath and prisms...And some Random cultures shading dawns beach, quick sand scales hectic snow horns rough snare! launched by plush plugs of mad physics ,frost bites nun-chuck collapsed visions,and dogfights above the pacific... as the plasma cannons ulcer waking thoughts plague, with chant shells wedged in lone portal lairs....!

flaunting devils come at sorrows peril! generating channeled rainbows of invigorating paneled Angels.... awry rebels jump tracks swallowed sterile! orchestrating revolutionary supersonic evolution, in carcass breaking metal fusion glaring future tonic freckled music.... daunting echo grunts that fossil marrow! while flesh eating bacteria flash hysteria in lasting merry hums, nest breeding hatched eerie mosque of gassed daring haunts... And dodging thresholds from Apollos Arrows!

marbled stairways from heaven are lit up by brisk Jupiter winds, while the child cupid splurges , worlds men for his forfeit and proud purpose around earths ridge of sound curtains... bound urban.... when sparkled heirs take on legends sharpened tusk while in Punic circuits! tombs emerge quick, with fumes allergic as firm stems of burnt hymns curse pinned up serpents.... and Cardinals stare crazed upon destined star glint dust hived in humid surfs end!

so on arctics cold , proton particles throw off argent joules

and Frights rave moves up savored roads!as hot stingers render expedition, and locked singers enter/exits tendons...
as carbon monoxide spars on amok spies, and stealth's swifter speed means wealth and victory... as Times Grave roots/buds chambered growth! decorating vanilla skies with red baron and separating cast seals of hybrid beds barren.... obliterating legions of doom with a sword of justice while incinerating regions of goons in concord's unjust fringe.... as Nights Shade looms dusk's anchored souls!.... twisting through rocket tops, and misty sluice botched in props....desert eagles, weather feeble, leopards egos...where graphic explosions smear drastic erosion... fog spans dire by vast black fields of wasp and fireflies that crack glass shields... then intense radiation begins its waning hazed fix, dousing loud centipedes checkered cores with death defying urban/electrifying current ...like cattle in skies battle rounding out enemies evermore!...

cause in Life's Palm
we Ride Off...

the Highway TO The Danger Zone!

(metaphor is comparing air combat to everyday life)
HeavenSunArcadez
HeavenSunArcadez
Seeker of Words
Seeker of Words

Back to top Go down

"turquoise jungle" Empty ayo Sun!

Post  Le0 Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:24 am

You.are.one.sick.individual lol!

Good lord where do you come up with such vivid genius!!!?
Whatever you are smoking, I want it NOW. HAHAHAHAHA!
OMG...

*lost for words right now* Shocked rabbit
Le0
Le0

http://www.blackplanet.com/mythra/

Back to top Go down

"turquoise jungle" Empty Re: "turquoise jungle"

Post  HeavenSunArcadez Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:51 pm

Le0 wrote:You.are.one.sick.individual lol!

Good lord where do you come up with such vivid genius!!!?
Whatever you are smoking, I want it NOW. HAHAHAHAHA!
OMG...

*lost for words right now* Shocked rabbit

thank you LOL means a lot to me...This was a concept i was working on when i took some time off from writing... or posting and i came up with these crazy schemes, just needed something to take it over the edge... then i thought Air combat what would be better than comparing this to life... I am like u stay reading, studying and learning so I always find something new to add on.... hearing such compliments from u means alot, since you were the person I considered the top writer... and still to this day, still consider you phenomenal writer that inspires me a lot... dont think i would of reached my potential as quick without people like you and Mr Jay... so thanks for everything and we gotta continue this movement... hopefully we get the lovely miss Felicia on here to spit some verses... much respect to you.
HeavenSunArcadez
HeavenSunArcadez
Seeker of Words
Seeker of Words

Back to top Go down

"turquoise jungle" Empty Ill Concept...

Post  Le0 Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:44 pm

I like that approach fam. I'm all in as far as keepin' this going is concerned so no worries there. I appreciate the feedback too, glad I can assist anyone who's doing creative things with the pen & pad. As the year progresses I'll be sure & run some things across to you, see what we can come up with. I left Fee a msg on fb so eventually she'll be up in here I mean after all she helped build this wordsmithsonian afro Respect.
Le0
Le0

http://www.blackplanet.com/mythra/

Back to top Go down

"turquoise jungle" Empty Re: "turquoise jungle"

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down