Poets, Storytellers, & Artists

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Freestyle Production
The Comfort Zone - Chapter One EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:56 pm by HeavenSunArcadez

» 10-21-12 Journal Revision Mithras’s Mythographies
The Comfort Zone - Chapter One EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:39 pm by Le0

» Le0's Limericks
The Comfort Zone - Chapter One EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 4:22 pm by Le0

» Le0's Sunnets
The Comfort Zone - Chapter One EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 4:11 pm by Le0

» Le0's Quatrains
The Comfort Zone - Chapter One EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 4:06 pm by Le0

» Dimension: 4012 ad
The Comfort Zone - Chapter One EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:34 pm by Le0

» T_nka Beans/Tonka(Tanka)Beans
The Comfort Zone - Chapter One EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:33 pm by Le0

» Layered (V)eccanisms
The Comfort Zone - Chapter One EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:23 pm by Le0

» Video Diggin' iN da Crates
The Comfort Zone - Chapter One EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:53 pm by Le0

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 121 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:40 am
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 31 registered users
The newest registered user is taretgeffr

Our users have posted a total of 592 messages in 102 subjects

The Comfort Zone - Chapter One

2 posters

Go down

The Comfort Zone - Chapter One Empty The Comfort Zone - Chapter One

Post  Trinity4ever Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:27 am

Chapter One

‘Dangerous Love’

I am a captive of love.
I desire hot and savage passion.
Victory over me is impossible.
You cannot conquer me
Without annihilating yourself!
Ariel eased down into the hot tub of water slowly and carefully. She liked her water as hot as she could stand it. One of her favorite things was taking long, hot bubble baths with her favorite all natural soaps while listening to music and lighting her scented candles. She had poured herself a glass of merlot and was getting ready to settle in for a nice hour of relaxation…then the phone rang.
Just her luck. The phone always rang when she was doing something. It never rang when she was sitting right beside it. She decided not to answer it. It rang a few times then went to the answering machine.
“Good,” she said. Then she closed her eyes and eased back to enjoy the warm water, the wine and Luther singing to her. Then the phone started to ring again.
“God Damn It,” she said. “Who is that,” “Leave me alone,” she yelled, knowing that nobody could hear her because she lived alone. She had a feeling who it probably was…that pain in the ass Michael who never called when he was supposed to but always called when she was doing something. Well to Hell with him she thought. That’s what he got for lying so much, the Bastard. She was getting sick and tired of the games he played. He must think she’s a fool and maybe sometimes she was for getting involved with him in the first place. The only reason she was still dealing with him was because the sex was so good. But he was married and there was no future for her with him.
She decided to just ignore the phone and relax. Next time she would turn the ringer off so she wouldn’t have to hear it. As she lay back and felt the nice warm water flowing over her she thought about when they first met. They actually had started out as friends and stayed that way for about a year before anything happened. They were working in the same building but different offices. Somehow, she always felt as if she knew him from the first day she met him. There was this magnetic attraction she felt whenever she was around him. Maybe he was her soul mate, her twin flame. Ariel was always reading about that stuff on the internet and wondered if it were really true. Maybe she hadn’t met her soul mate yet. At first she thought he might be the one. Then she found out he was married and that thought went out the window. But still they stayed friends. After all, she was in a relationship when she met him so it wasn’t like she was all alone then. But she didn’t love the one she was with. He just didn’t do it for her, didn’t float her boat. He was a good friend and that was all, even though she tried to love Warren she never really did. You can’t make love come to you no matter how hard you try. That’s something that just has to happen on it’s own. She’d found that out the hard way. So she just played the cards she was dealt and felt that love would come to her in time. The only problem was that when it came…it didn’t come alone…it brought a wife with it.

Ariel turned on the hot water to warm her bath up again...it was starting to get cool. She grabbed her almond butter soap and rubbed it into her bath sponge. The wine had started to make her sleepy and she figured it was time for her to get out of the tub before she ended up going to sleep in it. She soaped up, rinsed off and decided to call it a night.

As the CD player changed over to Sade singing ‘No Ordinary Love’, she slipped out of the water and grabbed her towel. Then she wrapped up and grabbed her body oil when she thought she heard the doorbell. Maybe it was the music she thought, hoping that was the case. Ariel walked into the bedroom and dried off. She then rubbed herself down in the oil and looked in the mirror. She needed to start doing sit ups again because her stomach was starting to bulge. She could use a tan too because her skin always got kind of pale in the winter. And her hair…it needed a cut, color and perm because she could see a few pieces of gray peeking through her curls. Maybe she’d get those honey colored highlights like she did last summer. Oh well, such is life.

She lay on her brass bed with the gold satin sheets and closed her eyes. She always felt that if she couldn’t find a decent man to treat her good then she’d just have to treat herself that way. Then she heard it again…was that a doorbell. She didn’t have any company coming that she knew of. Then she heard knocking. She tiptoed to the door and peeped out the peephole. It was that damn Michael. She had told him over and over again not to come without calling. She hated that. She went back into the bedroom got her white satin robe and went to open the door.

“Who is it?” She asked.

“It’s me, Michael,” he answered. “Open the door.”

Ariel slowly opened the door feeling pissed that he had come without calling. She thought it was so wrong for him to be sneaking up on her like he did.
“I asked you not to come over without calling Michael. Why do you keep doing that?” Ariel asked.

“I missed you baby and I just happened to be in the neighborhood and decided to stop by.” Michael said.

“Well I’d appreciate it if you’d call first. I don’t like you sneaking over checking up on me. I don’t knock on your door.”

“Have you been drinking?” Michael asked pulling her up closer to him.

“I just had a glass of wine. Do you want one? “

“Yea, sure, I’ll take a glass, but I want you more.”

“Whatever.” She said.

He was always popping up on her unexpectedly and she hated that. Usually she didn’t even open the door if he didn’t call first. She didn’t know what she was thinking…maybe the wine had gotten to her head. She knew all he really wanted was sex anyway.
Ariel walked into the kitchen and got another glass out of the cabinet. She got the wine out of the refrigerator and poured him a glass. She was still pissed. But no matter how hard she tried she could not stay mad with him to save her life. Every time she looked into his eyes she would just melt. It was always like that when she was with him and she hated it. She hated it because she knew that as soon as he got what he wanted from her he was going back home to his wife. She was sick and tired of being second choice, the other woman, the home wrecker…pick your choice there were a lot of names for women like her. But then again, if these women would learn how to keep their husbands home this problem wouldn’t exist. Married women needed to learn how to keep their cheating dogs on a leash instead of allowing them to roam the neighborhood disturbing the peace and preying on helpless lonely women. But she had to blame herself too…she kept allowing him to get away with it and had been for almost two years. She had to be out of her mind.

Ariel handed him the glass and went over to the couch and sat down. She grabbed the remote control and turned the TV on to CNN. There was something on about President Obama. Now there was a good man. Michelle was one lucky woman.
She tried to act like she was really paying attention to the news but really she wanted to just go and lay back down and listen to her music. She was tired of being used. She might as well be a prostitute if this was the way things were going to be. At least then she’d get paid.
Michael moved closer to her on the couch and put his hand on her thigh and kissed her on the cheek. She could feel the chills go all over her and she tried her best to ignore the feeling. Why did he always have to do this to her. He knew she couldn’t resist him and he just took advantage of that fact.
He leaned in closer until his dreadlocks brushed against her chest and across her breast. She shivered. His hair was almost to his waist now.

When they’d first met she used to call him her King Solomon. She had worshipped the ground that man walked on. She would have gotten down on her knees and washed his feet one toe at a time if she had to. That’s how much she adored him. Until she found out about her…his wife…and how much he still loved her. She tried and tried to figure out why he would pull her into a relationship with him knowing that he still loved his wife. He didn’t seem to understand how much this messed with her mind. Ariel wanted him for herself, she didn’t like to share. Not her men anyway. He would always tell her that in the Bible King Solomon had several wives and she’d say, “Well this is not the Middle-East, You’re not King Solomon and we are not living in ancient times.”
“Well I feel like you’re my wife.” He would say.
“Tell that to the one you sleep with every night.” Ariel would say to him.
“I missed you,” he said as he started licking her ear and kissing her on her neck. He knew she wouldn’t be able to resist much longer.

“Michael, you don’t miss me, why don’t you stop playing games. Isn’t your wife waiting for you to come home?” she asked, knowing that it would make him mad. He thought he was slick. She knew all he wanted to do was just use her for sex and then run home to his perfect wife, Little Miss Muffet…The one who could do no wrong.

He grabbed her hand and led her into the bedroom. Like always, she gave in like a little fool. When would she ever learn? He pulled his shirt over his head, pulled off his pants and before she could think they were on the bed. She knew she wouldn’t be able to resist now. When she felt the muscles in his chest and the muscles in his thighs, along with the hair…she just loved the hair on his chest and thighs, it was so soft and silky…and the chocolate brown skin…Lord help me please. Then she felt his soft lips and that was it. Once they got started it was no stopping them. It had been like that since day one.

Chapter Two

‘Loneliness’

Without him she would not know love.
Her heart would be something empty and un-alive!

“You did what last night?” Janet asked. “I thought you said you were through with him?”

(excerpt from my upcoming novel)
Copyright 2012 - Angie-O-Genesis Books, Inc.

All thoughts and suggestions wecome. pirat

Trinity4ever
Trinity4ever
Freelance Wordsmith
Freelance Wordsmith

http://angieogenesis.webs.com

Back to top Go down

The Comfort Zone - Chapter One Empty Trinity...........

Post  Le0 Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:29 pm

lol@ pirat

this is great material Trinity...
the king solomon part brought perspectives to mind I think we all
need to reevaluate on a soulful & psychological aspect...
The soul-mate part hit a nerve... Idea ... Sad gimmie a tissue...
*blows nose* so yea... I feel all sensitive now, daggnabbit!

Pretty good read so far Very Happy
*throws all journals in trash can*
I quit! Neutral
Le0
Le0

http://www.blackplanet.com/mythra/

Back to top Go down

The Comfort Zone - Chapter One Empty Re: The Comfort Zone - Chapter One

Post  Trinity4ever Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:59 am

Le0 wrote:lol@ pirat

this is great material Trinity...
the king solomon part brought perspectives to mind I think we all
need to reevaluate on a soulful & psychological aspect...
The soul-mate part hit a nerve... Idea ... Sad gimmie a tissue...
*blows nose* so yea... I feel all sensitive now, daggnabbit!

Pretty good read so far Very Happy
*throws all journals in trash can*
I quit! Neutral

LOL...Don't ever quit. Thank you for your comments and for reading. I guess you can see by my writing I'm kinda obsessed with King Solomon. I have no idea why. Oh and the soul-mate part. Yep, it's all true. If you ever meet your soul-mate you will know. If you're not allowed to be with them...It will break your heart. Now, pass the tissues!!!!
Trinity4ever
Trinity4ever
Freelance Wordsmith
Freelance Wordsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity4ever Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:08 am

MrJay83 wrote: What a Face ...Nice...real nice...You chiseled Ariel psyche real good, love how she was chillin with them tight jamz...and part bout CNN... Very Happy Cool...hit home...I keep it on most of the time...
Kong Solomon reference is also perfect, polygamy effect...men fighting against the gene code ish... that message is hitting marks, you may fool around but you gots to pay the piper.. Exclamation And besides these days women ain't into playing victims no more... Some men lost their gadgets courtesy of pissed of women who rather cut off the damn thing then let the man share it.. Very Happy Cool ... Yeah so far I feel that I could read more of this and that's always a good sign!! Cool Surprised Wink
I'm hooked on your production... What a Face The Comfort Zone - Chapter One Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQS6GwgKNtydi9UCwbHtpU-FFEpXzpaILB0so6bgxn0CfXEfE1UqPfshA

Thanks MrJay. You know in Stepehn King's book, "On Writing", one of his tips is to always write what you know and you can't go wrong. So I try to write straight from the heart...'cause I know if I can feel it then the reader can too. As far as polygamy, men don't understand that the only reason that worked was the man had to be able to take care of all of those women. They usually were rich, had a harem and made sure they were very well taken care of...so they didn't feel used, they felt priviledged. So, always write what you know and the reader will feel what you feel. Now, back to my writing 'cause I've been working on this book waaay to long. study
Trinity4ever
Trinity4ever
Freelance Wordsmith
Freelance Wordsmith

Back to top Go down

The Comfort Zone - Chapter One Empty King Solomon...

Post  Le0 Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:21 pm

[b]Personally there's something about it all (King Solomon Complex or monogamous relationships) that doesn't feel right... Hence it is why I write!!! cheers rabbit
*removes notebooks from trash can* study
[/b]
Le0
Le0

http://www.blackplanet.com/mythra/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down